Maha Zaatari is a Workplace Culture, Employee Engagement, and Leadership Consultant. Maha was the Managing Director for Great Place to Work® MEA for 7 years. During her time with GPTW, Maha had the opportunity to lead many projects in the region and help many companies become great workplaces and many leaders to become better leaders. Maha has extensive experience with government and multinational organizations in the UAE, KSA, and the rest of the Middle east. Maha worked closely with Dubai Police as a consultant for the Happiness and Positivity council for more than 5 years. Smart Dubai, DEWA, Ministry of Tolerance, FAHR, Dubai Chamber, Dubai Police Academy, DHL, FEDEX, CISCO, DELL, Hilton, Dubai Future Foundation, and Ajman government, were all clients that Maha worked closely with on different employee engagement projects.
Maha started her career in HR line Management where she held different HR positions and handled different HR responsibilities Like recruitment, performance management and employee relations. Maha then moved to the Management Consulting industry in 2010 when she joined AON Hewitt as an HR Management Consultant.
Maha spoke in many conferences regionally and globally to share her hands-on experience and case studies. Maha is passionate about employee engagement and workplace experience, and she has worked with many multinational and government organizations to fulfil her aspiration of improving people’s life by improving their work life.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for leaders and HR teams who want to positively Impact people and performance, better understand the risk and opportunity related to culture, and make a difference in the culture of their organization.
The program will focus on building high-trust workplace culture that leads to higher employee engagement levels and better workplace experience.
Why do some cultures thrive while others struggle and eventually fail? And what role leaders and HR play in helping cultures prosper. Organizational cultures are living systems that can be intentionally influenced and developed through a system of interrelated elements.
This Building High-Trust Working Culture Masterclass will compel leaders to examine their beliefs and practices pertaining to organizational culture. Through case studies, inquiry, reflection and discussion, the participants will engage in assessing culture and applying effective action to drive performance. The Participants will walk away with the knowledge and tools to build an extraordinary workplace culture that promotes the advancements of both the organization and its people.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn the relationship between culture and performance
- Increase awareness of extraordinary versus mediocre, even toxic, cultures
- Understand the risks of not being intentional about culture
- Understand the impact of great workplace culture on the bottom line
- Inspire leaders to shift into informed action
- Learn how to build high trust workplace culture
- Understand how workplace culture, employee experience and employee engagement are interconnected
- Gain actionable insight into elements that work to advance adaptive organizational culture
- Gain insights to Employer Branding
Key Topics covered
- Activating the 10 elements of adaptive cultures
- Understanding organizational culture and why it’s important
- Exploring the continuum of corporate culture – the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Understand the relationship between culture and the company values
- Understand how to build high-trust teams
- Advancing cultures through a proven framework
- Translating understanding into action and impact
- The role of leadership in building trust