Building a Resilient Workforce Masterclass
Driving Superior Performance and Building a Resilient Workforce
Course Fee SGD995
Accredited by HRD Future and the Course Trainer
Offered virtually in two half-day sessions
13, 14 April 2023 / 24, 25 July 2023
Susan De Fazio
Expert Leader in Strategic Workforce Planning
Susan De Fazio, is a globally recognised expert in business growth, strategic workforce planning and organisational effectiveness with 20+ years of experience. Susan is a member of HCI and HRD Future’s faculty and is regularly called upon to deliver organisational effectiveness, Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) and capability-building programmes throughout the US, UK, Europe, and Southeast Asia. Her experience spans multiple sectors, both inside and outside talent acquisition and management.
Susan is the Founder and CEO of Be Future Ready Today, Podcast Host of The Joy Factory and Judging Panel Member for HR Networks National Awards in the UK. She has also studied at Henley, London and INSEAD Business Schools and is a certified StrengthsFinder coach and Lego Serious Play facilitator.
Susan combines tangible experience with a passion for helping leaders and practitioners develop their strategic capabilities. She aims to demonstrate how individuals become potent catalysts for change by stimulating the reasoning for leading practices and overcoming practice blind spots.
With an enthusiasm for empowering capabilities by making ‘the how’ possible, Susan focuses on coaching teams and creating self-enabling toolkits that simplify our World of Work and improve the triple bottom line. The approach combines pragmatism, experience, expertise, and cognitive science and is anchored in a firm belief that “We Rise by Lifting Others”.
By combining these attributes, Susan strives to overcome often daunting complexity by making the capability-building journey jargon-free, collaborative, comprehensive, and compelling.
In short, Susan is all about ‘the how’, so you are in good hands.
Who Should Attend
Business leaders and HR practitioners who are committed to enhancing both personal and organisational effectiveness and ultimately a credible catalyst for enabling relevance.
Leaders seek to become more adept at dealing with the growing supply and demand complexities in a marketplace where the future of work is getting harder to navigate. Therefore building resilience through the workforce has become a power competence that organisations must master.
The richness of this masterclass is a combination of the leadership logic of outliers, practical hands-on experience and practices used by high-performing organisations. It is for leaders seeking to elevate their ability to think critically and creatively and committed to adding strategic value.
During this Building a Resilient Workforce Masterclass, we introduce a pragmatic roadmap that connects high-value methods and tools that direct evolution and overcomes practice blind spots. The design of this roadmap stimulates strategic thinking and allows leaders to gain more control for shaping a confident future.
By the end of the masterclass, participants will have the signposts necessary for driving superior performance and building a resilient workforce.
What You’ll Learn
- Understand what building a healthy system is, the pillars of whole system design, and its connection to resilience.
- Learn why workforce integration, work design, differentiation, and simplification are vital to staying market relevant.
- Understand how to navigate supply and demand complexities
- Discover more about the principles of unlocking engagement, using data insights that really matter and creating powerful analytics’ structures.
Key Topics covered
- Connecting purpose to outcomes – As part of the masterclass, we cover the principles of delivering outcomes connected to a Triple Bottom Line and how building a healthy and durable system contributes to creating a competitive advantage.
- A framework for navigating the world of work and developing resilience – During the masterclass, we explore eight key themes critical to developing the capabilities needed for mitigating risks, determining opportunities, identifying dysfunction and overcoming common practice blind spots.
- The leader’s role in developing resilience – We explore a leader’s role in building a foundation of trust, overcoming common blind spots, identifying risk and zones of dysfunction and creating a leadership edge.
- Thinking tools to support critical and creative thinking – Throughout the masterclass, provide thinking tools that reinforce each of the topics. After the masterclass, these tools are made available to participants to support reflection and practical application.